Letting Life Lead
10. Not standing up to bullies in elementary school (or at least bitch to an adult until they noticed and did something).
9. Not joining the drama club in my high school even just to do set construction.
8. Missing the photo day for the yearbook staff. I typed a good amount of the yearbook and I’m not pictured as staff!
7. Not joining my high school’s newspaper staff because I thought I sucked and would be rejected.
6. Not talking to that 20 something guy when I was 19 who smiled at me and picked up the bus change I dropped. Surely, I thought he wasn’t smiling at me, but at the non-existent person behind me.
5. Not joining any clubs in college.
4. Not trying out for the college newspaper or literary publication.
3. Letting myself getting talked out of taking a job interview that was out of my home city when I was 22.
2. Being talked into riding the Superman Rollercoaster.
1. Never going to ComicCon
Ten Not Regrets
10. Quitting a job I hated and moving to a new city on my own.
9. Going to Cancun for Spring Break.
8. Traveling to Virginia Beach and Charlotte NC to visit long time gaming friends by bus and train by myself in my 20s.
7. Joining the set construction and background players in a few college plays.
6. Begging my mother until she broke down to let me go to computer camp when I was ten.
5. Taking a horseback riding class one summer.
4. Accepting a teaching job.
3. Teaching myself how to build webpages in 1991
2. Putting myself through college.
1. Meeting my husband on match.com when online dating as still very firmly entrenched in Creepville.
Made on Mars.
The place where all the things I write live
Writer and procrastinator
Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories
Bewitching Journey of Words to Meaning
This is the story of building a cottage , the people and the place. Its a reminder of hope and love.
The 24 hour Writing Hotspot and Hang Out
Just your average PhD student using the internet to enhance their CV
Every now and then my head is racing with thoughts so I put pen to paper