Letting Life Lead
I was recently appreciated by Good Woman and nominated for this award. I am excited because this blog is so young and I’ve worked hard trying to make connections out there even though it can seem like I am a drop of water in the middle of the sea. People are reading my rambles and liking it! That is amazing to me. The Internet is a limitless, but varied place and it is nice to see such diversified interests and ages. One of the very first people I interacted with when I was in my late teens on the Internet was a much older woman and we were e-pals for many years. She was a Quantum Leap and Star Trek fan and sent me a Klingon bumper sticker. Good Woman and I are much closer in age, but her writings remind me of those days when it was just people talking about the things they loved to people they likely would never see. Be sure to visit Good Woman and tell her I sent you.
In the spirit of building the blogging community for myself an others I accept the nomination and follow the established rules:
Next are the fifteen blogs. Let’s start a Share Train! Give recognition and get recognitions.
I have categorized mine into five section: Old Blogs that I’ve followed for years, New Blogs that I have recently discovered, and Green Blogs which are brand new blogs with users who are still unsure and need some extra thumbs ups. I hope they will accept the award and pass it on.
1. Kate Surfs — My sister mom from another mother and another country
2. Mummy In Provence — What is baby care like for expats in other parts of the world
3. Loving Earth Mama — Gentle parenting and thoughtful discourse.
4. Lulastic and the Hippy Shake — A mom blogging and doing her thing.
5. Annaliese Maree — a momblogger with a zine!
6. blueribbonfair — It was the abstract art that drew me in first
7. Ali Does It Herself — I can’t resist DIY blogs
8. Ericka Clay — because her poetry makes my blog sweeter
9. Word Mothers — Celebrate female authors
10. Petals Unfolding — everyone needs photography beauty in their blogfeed
Wet Behind the Ears
11. Alyssa Luchettet — Student Journalist and newlywed foodie. Her posts take me back to those college days.
12. Klousmart — is just starting out writing about gaming. We were all new once.
13. Valerie Cortes — a first blog
14. Knibblettes — an aspiring journalist
15. Pixie’s Point — we all have to start somewhere
Nominees: I followed your blogs for very different reasons. We may have found each other years ago and shared mutual interests in parenting and children. Maybe we both love the same video game or laughed over the same video parody. Your poem or photo may have caught my eye. Something you said interested me or you stopped by to visit. I make it a point to follow the brand new bloggers because it’s a big space out there and it’s encouraging to know that what you write isn’t being lost in the void. Accept the award, but feel no obligation. I just want you to know that I See You. At the very least I hope your blog will receive new eyes.
writing, traveling, and tap dancing around town.
Leave your fear of the dark at the door, suspend your disbelief and come on in...
Writer and procrastinator
Warden of Words // Shaper of Stories
Bewitching Journey of Words to Meaning
This is the story of building a cottage , the people and the place. Its a reminder of hope and love.
Just your average PhD student using the internet to enhance their CV
Pen to paper